Official Preseason Game 2 Green Bay vs NY Jets Thread

As to Benkert, Atlanta is a logical trade destination
Thing is ATL knows GB is unlikely to keep him so why send a pick for him? They can just put a claim in for him and since they are 4th in order to get him good chance they would get him.

Thing is ATL knows GB is unlikely to keep him so why send a pick for him? They can just put a claim in for him and since they are 4th in order to get him good chance they would get him.
Atlanta is without a backup QB right now. They won’t go into week 3 pre season or week 1 without one

Atlanta is without a backup QB right now. They won’t go into week 3 pre season or week 1 without one
Thing is Benkert good enough to be a backup? I think going after a Blake Bortles might be better then a guy like Benkert. Heck I am guessing they might wait until after the Tuesday cuts to see if someone cuts a QB.

Thing is Benkert good enough to be a backup? I think going after a Blake Bortles might be better then a guy like Benkert. Heck I am guessing they might wait until after the Tuesday cuts to see if someone cuts a QB.
He’s better than Bortles. Hell they might not wait till pre game 3. Franks is lord awful

He’s better than Bortles. Hell they might not wait till pre game 3. Franks is lord awful
If I were ATL I would look also at CJ Bethard. Not sure Jags will keep 3 QBs and he's going to be the 3 there.

If I were ATL I would look also at CJ Bethard. Not sure Jags will keep 3 QBs and he's going to be the 3 there.
No guarantees who gets cut or is available. I highly doubt they go into game 3 with 2 QB’s. They will do something this week

I tried to watch the game replay but couldn’t get through the 2nd. Brutal.

No guarantees who gets cut or is available. I highly doubt they go into game 3 with 2 QB’s. They will do something this week
No but GB might not trade him as if Love is not ready yet they won't trade Benkurt

Back