Official Playoffs Game 2: Green Bay vs San Francisco Thread

I hope Alexander has it in him to play the whole game. We need him out there.

I wish Dillon could have played. In a way, good that Cox wasn't activated it shows our LBs are healthy. Also glad our 3 members of the kicking/punting game are healthy and can go.

i know we're all happy with the way the 2023-24 season played out, but i am still really disappointed with the way it ended. the packers outplayed the 49ers for three quarters and then the wheels came off. the final packers offensive play really left a bad taste in my mouth. they had an opportunity to at least tie up the game and go to overtime or even possibly win with a good drive. that desperation heave with over 50 seconds still remaining was so unlike the way love had played leading up to the playoffs. it's like the ghost of brett favre took over love's body. i hope the players can all get past that disappointment and build on the success of the last half of the season.

i know we're all happy with the way the 2023-24 season played out, but i am still really disappointed with the way it ended. the packers outplayed the 49ers for three quarters and then the wheels came off. the final packers offensive play really left a bad taste in my mouth. they had an opportunity to at least tie up the game and go to overtime or even possibly win with a good drive. that desperation heave with over 50 seconds still remaining was so unlike the way love had played leading up to the playoffs. it's like the ghost of brett favre took over love's body. i hope the players can all get past that disappointment and build on the success of the last half of the season.
I think the players said yeah we had a chance we made mistakes but we are young and can learn. I am not really upset at all. GB did far better then I thought and only way I could have been mad is if they were expected to win and choked like they did so many seasons past. The players got a taste of what sucess is and perhaps coming up short will make them hungry for more.

I think the players said yeah we had a chance we made mistakes but we are young and can learn. I am not really upset at all. GB did far better then I thought and only way I could have been mad is if they were expected to win and choked like they did so many seasons past. The players got a taste of what sucess is and perhaps coming up short will make them hungry for more.
More and more players were unable to play. When Tom went out, that was about it.

Back