Official Green Bay vs Tampa Bay Thread

Noon game so I can enjoy it a wind down before bed regardless of the outcome. Let's see how these guys react after getting knocked down a peg Monday.
noon game means i don't get to see it (not that they would broad cast it here anyway). but that's probably a good thing for the packers. the only game that i've been able to see from start to finish is the loss to the gnats.

noon game means i don't get to see it (not that they would broad cast it here anyway). but that's probably a good thing for the packers. the only game that i've been able to see from start to finish is the loss to the gnats.
With games on CBS if you have a VPN you can set it to Chicago area and stream the game on Paramount+.

With games on CBS if you have a VPN you can set it to Chicago area and stream the game on Paramount+.
well, aside from the fact that most packers games are not televised here in 49ers country, noon games typically end before i get home from church. also, i don't have paramount +. but i have thought about getting it.

well, aside from the fact that most packers games are not televised here in 49ers country, noon games typically end before i get home from church. also, i don't have paramount +. but i have thought about getting it.
It’s a big song and dance to go through, if you can’t catch it live then you’re better off paying the $80 for NFL+ and then you get all the replays and All-22

I go into every game an optimist, I’ll start this one believing with all my heart that Love is going to throw for 4TDs but that injury report is just… Who is going to score points for this team? Only healthy receiver is Doubs, Reed will play but is banged up, Wicks and Watson not playing, then there are Heath and Toure. Put it this way, even if Rodgers was at QB with that group of WR and they only scored like 14 pts I’d forgive it, because who is there to throw to?

On D, this looks like another 200 yard rushing allowed game from Barry. Tampa wants to run, they haven’t been good at it but we know GB will allow them up and down the field.

I’m expecting a win but hard to find a logical reason for them to do it.

If all GB has at WR on Sunday is Doubs, Heath, Toure, and a banged up Reed I am guessing GB will probably again call up Drake and then use other callup on either DuBose or Melton.

Back