Official Green Bay vs Tampa Bay Thread

If I recall correctly, LeFleur was "admonished" by the league a while back for what they considered "not being forthright" with the evaluations on player's health.

I don't blame him. So many of them are questionable on availability.
not doing anything they all do really.... I think it's just fine to be vague until Friday because honestly, they don't know 100% until Saturday most times. Too be 100% every team is banged up this late

not doing anything they all do really.... I think it's just fine to be vague until Friday because honestly, they don't know 100% until Saturday most times. Too be 100% every team is banged up this late
That's what made this whole thing, where they questioned LeFleur's injury reports, ridiculous. The Packers have overwhelming numbers of injuries on a regular basis, and a lot of them are severe enough to make availability doubtful.

I think the league puts too much emphasis on the report matching the fullpractice/limited practice/did not practice status instead of working with the actual medical reports. But, even those are sketchy, because players have different pain thresholds, and heal differently.

If GB wants to keep playoff hopes alive this is must win game. To have a shot at playoffs GB can no worse go 3-1 to finish 9-8. Plus if Love can average 2 TDs a game in last 4 he will be able to break 30 TDs on season

The only issue is grip on the ball. Obviously, with a broken digit, the defense will be pounding on that hand to make him drop the ball.

Watson is decent when he can play. When he can play is the problem. Glad they're all questionable, not doubtful. At least there's a glimmer of hope for some of them.

The only issue is grip on the ball. Obviously, with a broken digit, the defense will be pounding on that hand to make him drop the ball.

Watson is decent when he can play. When he can play is the problem. Glad they're all questionable, not doubtful. At least there's a glimmer of hope for some of them.
A couple seasons ago they got rid of the "probable" designation, so now questionable includes guys that would be listed as probable previously. Just makes it harder to guess

Back