Official Green Bay vs NY Giants Thread

My sentiments, exactly.
There's something sound overall about the scheme - whether it's talent or whatever, it's working to some degree. I think the calling of the defense right now is severely lacking. I don't care if Joe Barry is in the building, I'd like to see someone else calling the D on game day. I don't anticipate them doing anything much different against the Giants but I would like to see things like the 3 man rush on long down and distance eliminated completely.

There's something sound overall about the scheme - whether it's talent or whatever, it's working to some degree. I think the calling of the defense right now is severely lacking. I don't care if Joe Barry is in the building, I'd like to see someone else calling the D on game day. I don't anticipate them doing anything much different against the Giants but I would like to see things like the 3 man rush on long down and distance eliminated completely.
I agree. There's a predictability about Barry's calls.

GB a -6.5 favorite? This might be their biggest line as favorites all year.

I’d quibble that GB, SEA and MN are all bunched up and darn near equal but can’t argue the top 4.
the vikings are not the same since they lost both jefferson and cousins. those were the two top players on their offense. jefferson may be coming back this week, but he hasn't played since week 5, so i'm not sure he's going to be the same guy right away. and of course cousins won't be back at all this season.

i'm also not sold on the seahawks. they just lost to the cowboys, they play the 49ers this week and the eagles next week. personally, i think they're toast.

imho, if the packers continue to play at the same level (or better) than the past few weeks, they easily beat out those two teams and the rams.

Back