Official Green Bay vs NY Giants Thread

I'm right there with you TW. We've all watched enough, over the years, to be a bit hesitant, but damn, it sure is exciting this time of year to still be in the hunt. It's been a heckuva year so far. Let's hope it keeps going.
Considering where this thing looked like it was, a few short weeks ago, who'd have thunk it? We're still in it. Amazing!

@RobDemovsky

Aaron Jones, who has missed the last two games because of an MCL knee injury, has returned to practice. Three DNPs: Christian Watson, Quay Walker and Darnell Savage. All played last Sunday. Watson had the hamstring injury, Savage came out briefly and returned.

It's time for a couple of guys to step up. Doubs will be the "go to guy" for the crucial 3rd down plays, and to move the chains most of the time. If the Giants concentrate too much on him, there's a lot of young guys on our roster who can do some damage. They need to spread the Giants defense just like they did KC, so they can run between the tackles.

It's time for a couple of guys to step up. Doubs will be the "go to guy" for the crucial 3rd down plays, and to move the chains most of the time. If the Giants concentrate too much on him, there's a lot of young guys on our roster who can do some damage. They need to spread the Giants defense just like they did KC, so they can run between the tackles.
tbh, i'm liking wicks more than doubs at this point, at the very least as a temporary replacement for watson. but, doubs, wicks and reed are our top three until watson can return.

tbh, i'm liking wicks more than doubs at this point, at the very least as a temporary replacement for watson. but, doubs, wicks and reed are our top three until watson can return.
I really like Wicks too. I hope ML has a good game plan and they take it to the Giants from the get go.

Wicks is moving up the depth chart for sure. Guy I thought might have bigger impact this year based on TC was Heath. He's done nothing at all. Another guy who's done nothing at all but was expected is Toure.

4 for 46 against Det is great, had a drop last week but also a nice catch and run. Blocks for other guys, effort guy. He’s playing better as the season goes along, for a UDFA i like his game.
Yes the last game or two did he play well but beyond that he's not seen the field much. I do think he has a lot of upside it's just right now the guys ahead of him have been playing very well so not much of a chance for him to see the field.

Back