Official Game 9 Green Bay vs Kansas City Thread

So, it looks like the fanbase convention wisdom was spot on regarding Love's backup. :)

Prior to 2007 fans Rodgers sucks trade him keep Favre. 2007 Dallas game dang this Rodgers kid can play maybe he does have a future.

Prior to today. Jordan Love sucks Packers should trade him keep Rodgers. After KC game??????
The lunatic fringe will want him gone if he lays an egg or want 12 gone if he plays like an all pro

Sunday should be fun. Love gets a chance to actually play in a meaningful game. No Rodgers on the sideline, where Love can see him. An opportunity to look like the future.

In the Packers front office, there must be a lot of sleepless nights already started. Love can make them look like geniuses, or possibly like blithering idiots. Reality is, it will probably be somewhere in between, but it won't matter. The lunatic fringe (as Packinatl so well described) will be out in force with their tar and feathers to get Gutey, Rodgers, and possibly Love, to ride at least one of them out of town on a rail with tar and feathers.

I can hardly wait!!! shots)

Interesting thing will ML try to run more of the offense he wants to run without #12 being in there to change things?

Interesting thing will ML try to run more of the offense he wants to run without #12 being in there to change things?
I think he's going to try to pound the ball 75% of the time. Shorten the game. The way the defense has been playing, it just could happen, as long as the Packers don't cough the ball up.

I think they stay with the same balance, close to 50/50 the offense should always run thru 33 anyway

Back