Official Game 3 Green Bay vs Tampa Bay Thread

Every indication that Lazard and Watson will play. Cobb probably plays too.

Even if they don’t I don’t understand the fretting about the WR. It doesn’t change their game plan, their two best players are Jones and Dillon, the O runs through them and then throw off of the running game. If they can’t run the ball and try to sit back and throw on Tampa, Rodgers is going to get beat up and the game is going to take forever with all the incompletions.
But it changes TB game plan. A WR group playing in 90 degrees and humid who are just getting over Illnesses and injury and aren't 100% mean the def can concentrate on stopping the run game...

This could end up being a low scoring defensive struggle.
We know the Packers offensive issues, but TB has a ton of personnel on offense that are either out or less than 100% as well.
Their Oline is on 3rd string LT a rookie OG and a sub at C.
We already know the story on their WR’s.
And Fournette is dealing with a hammy as well.

This game could end up as one of those field goal games at 6 to 9

This could end up being a low scoring defensive struggle.
We know the Packers offensive issues, but TB has a ton of personnel on offense that are either out or less than 100% as well.
Their Oline is on 3rd string LT a rookie OG and a sub at C.
We already know the story on their WR’s.
And Fournette is dealing with a hammy as well.

This game could end up as one of those field goal games at 6 to 9
That's a good take. It's gonna come down to execution. I'm stating the obvious but we'll get to see which coaching staff readied their team and which teams players decided to step up and execute. It's a good test for the young guys that need to step up and it'll be a good test for the coaching staff on the implementation of a game plan with so many injuries.

That's a good take. It's gonna come down to execution. I'm stating the obvious but we'll get to see which coaching staff readied their team and which teams players decided to step up and execute. It's a good test for the young guys that need to step up and it'll be a good test for the coaching staff on the implementation of a game plan with so many injuries.
Injuries plus the weather will really show who can really elevate thier game and who doesn't have that mental toughness.

But it changes TB game plan. A WR group playing in 90 degrees and humid who are just getting over Illnesses and injury and aren't 100% mean the def can concentrate on stopping the run game...
No one in the WR group scares me if I’m Tampa, that group is barely worth acknowledging. They are not getting open man on man healthy or not, they’re going to get open by scheme or if Tampa makes a mistake. I don’t think it changes a thing for the way they game plan us, the goal is to stop Jones

Bucs might need Beasley just to have enough WR's. If Jones can't go Buc's would have just 4 WR's active not counting Beasley for gameday.

Game of attrition. Whoever makes it to the end with the least amount of injuries wins.

Back