Official Game 3 Green Bay vs Tampa Bay Thread

At least they only paid $2 million for Watkins did not commit much to him his career is done

I see Lazard is doubtful. Obviously aggravated that ankle/foot thing. They’ve gotta let him rest it for a bit, gonna keep nagging him
I think GB is panicking with guys like Bahk and Lazard and rushing them back because they know roster depth is awful.

I think GB is panicking with guys like Bahk and Lazard and rushing them back because they know roster depth is awful.
Lazard maybe but Bakh I don’t think so. Nijman has been fine, they don’t need to rush him back. If he’s ready, he’s ready

Lazard maybe but Bakh I don’t think so. Nijman has been fine, they don’t need to rush him back. If he’s ready, he’s ready
They need Nijman elsewhere and they can't until Bahk is back.

They need Nijman elsewhere and they can't until Bahk is back.
Nijman as I understand is OT only, he’s going to the bench and stays there as long as Bakh and Jenkins play.

Mind you that’s a question for the staff, arguably their best five would be Bakh-Jenkins-Myers-Runyan-Nijman but they don’t see it that way

Nijman as I understand is OT only, he’s going to the bench and stays there as long as Bakh and Jenkins play.

Mind you that’s a question for the staff, arguably their best five would be Bakh-Jenkins-Myers-Runyan-Nijman but they don’t see it that way
agree unless a injury happens I can't see Jenkins being moved inside. Plus right now Jenkins will want to stay outside as much as he can. It's a contract year for him so he plays well at RT he will be in line to get a nice contract as a RT who can play any spot on the OL.

I see Lazard is doubtful. Obviously aggravated that ankle/foot thing. They’ve gotta let him rest it for a bit, gonna keep nagging him
I can’t find where Lazard is listed as doubtful.
I only find questionable.

Schefter says Cobb likely to play but Watson likely out. That’s surprising

Back