Official 2019 Week 9 Green Bay vs LA Chargers Thread

#1 Goal is stay healthy... we are walking a fine line with that issue. Couple of bad weeks in the injury dept could really cripple us especially on defense. I think this is a 31-23 win kind of a game but my bigger concern is two weeks on the road and flying back vs that Panther D to be honest.

#1 Goal is stay healthy... we are walking a fine line with that issue. Couple of bad weeks in the injury dept could really cripple us especially on defense. I think this is a 31-23 win kind of a game but my bigger concern is two weeks on the road and flying back vs that Panther D to be honest.

The panther d has holes also but lets not get ahead of this week. Great point on staying healthy. Seems to be a ton of nagging injuries.....esp on d.

Where you hear that? I heard ppl expected a win that was all...

he heard it from people like me. and i still say we should have won that game easily. the chiefs were missing six starters including the reigning mvp. it was still a tough win, and it shouldn't have been. if the chiefs had the six starters playing, i have little faith that we would have won.

having said that, i agree with your point that the chargers are not the chiefs.

Being dinged up doesn't hurt nearly as much when you're on a hot streak, and want to be part of it. You can grit and bear more pain when the stakes are higher. If your team is nearly eliminated, through 8 games, you kind of let the healing process do it's own thing.

Back