Official 2019 Week 9 Green Bay vs LA Chargers Thread

he heard it from people like me. and i still say we should have won that game easily. the chiefs were missing six starters including the reigning mvp. it was still a tough win, and it shouldn't have been. if the chiefs had the six starters playing, i have little faith that we would have won.

having said that, i agree with your point that the chargers are not the chiefs.
Mahomme is on Madden Football this year...that was the kiss of death, whether he played against GB or not.

Some have called this a 'trap' game. From what I have seen of ML. I don't get the impression that he or the veterans will let that happen.

If there was a trap game, I think it was the Eagles game.

gopackgo
Not a trap game. A trap game is a game in which a stronger team faces and overlooks a seemingly weak team the week before facing a formidable opponent. Like the Wisconsin - Illinois game.

We come to play this is a game we should win walking away. Ill take the over all day.

I will add they way over achieved last year. Their soft zone style was exposed against the pats. The running game and AR will chew it up

38- 20. Call my over confident.

It's not that we shouldn't win this game, because I think we should. It's just that no one has beat them walking away this year. They've lost a bunch of games but are good enough that they've been close.

line stayed at -3.5 some minimal movements, but GB money line dropped from -200 to -180, same with LA from +175 to +160 so some late money on LA

Back