Official 2019 Week 16 Green Bay vs Minnesota Thread

The man who delivers the "loan." He'll be back in a week for the vig. The balance 30 days from now. Or........... Shocked(
Remember they won't kill you as deadman can't repay the loan one way or another.

during their current three-game winning streak, the packers defense is allowing just 13.7 points per game and now rank ninth in scoring defense.

Yeah but who did they play.

Bears, Giants, and Lions

More telling if they have improved will be what they do Monday night.

Ha, Whoops. Meant the Redskins. Was thinking of the Lions I guess because we play them next.

i realize the three teams that we just beat are not the best offenses in the nfl, but they are still in the nfl. i think the packers defense is better than we give them credit for, but a key to success would be for the offense to keep the defense fresher by having longer drives. way too many three-and-outs.

during their current three-game winning streak, the packers defense is allowing just 13.7 points per game and now rank ninth in scoring defense.
Pettine has been trying new stuff, including running Zadarius in the middle next to Martinez. Aside from one drive when Apete got some yards on US, the defense has looked improved imo.

Pettine is getting his squad ready for January football. Let's see how they look at US Bank stadium. Cousins should throw us 3 INTs, how many of them will we get?

i realize the three teams that we just beat are not the best offenses in the nfl, but they are still in the nfl. i think the packers defense is better than we give them credit for, but a key to success would be for the offense to keep the defense fresher by having longer drives. way too many three-and-outs.

I have been hard on Pettine. Haven't been sold on him but this defense, as you've pointed out, has held scores down, recently. It just may be the identity of this defense. Nothing flashy but they just seem to get it done. Hope it continues as it'll be tested this week.

I have been hard on Pettine. Haven't been sold on him but this defense, as you've pointed out, has held scores down, recently. It just may be the identity of this defense. Nothing flashy but they just seem to get it done. Hope it continues as it'll be tested this week.
We're getting guys back. Clark is balling out lately. Ibrahim Campbell is getting up to speed as the hybrid guy. Raven Green is on his way back. Zadarius has been playing elephant.

All we need is for Aaron to start using proper fundamentals and executing the system.

Back