Oddsmakers: Rodgers Will Return to Packers Late in Training Camp

There is a "did not report" list. They can levy fines, then start taking away money from the contract on a week by week basis. I wouldn't doubt for a moment that the Packers would do exactly that if he's a no-show. I'd guess the Packers would want to get that cash back, to "prove a point."

It's all so damned much money we're talking about, and both sides throw it around like it was confetti. It's gotten to the point that it's sickening.

There is a "did not report" list. They can levy fines, then start taking away money from the contract on a week by week basis. I wouldn't doubt for a moment that the Packers would do exactly that if he's a no-show. I'd guess the Packers would want to get that cash back, to "prove a point."

It's all so damned much money we're talking about, and both sides throw it around like it was confetti. It's gotten to the point that it's sickening.
I believe that can be designation on first day of training camp, now will they put him on the list that soon who knows but its going to be interesting to watch

Reactions: TW
I’m not sure they can unless the papers get signed. Now if he is put on some sort of “list” I don’t know the procedure / process of that
If he does not show up I thinking GB would be in their right to go after the money since he did not play.

I believe that can be designation on first day of training camp, now will they put him on the list that soon who knows but its going to be interesting to watch
Why not put him on the list? Can use his roster spot until he would report.

Back