Mark Murphy Retirement Date Set

Should have been fired 5 years ago, the fact he gets to stay until 2025 says how broken things are to me. tc(
He's a bumbler, but I think they're doing ok. Matt was definitely the right hire.

He royally screwed up the TT district development. It's not just football. TT district is a sad joke.
I'm going in the fall so can see for myself, but looking at an overhead shot of the district, the first thing that stands out is how much space is dedicated to cars, parking and asphalt versus actual stuff.

I'm going in the fall so can see for myself, but looking at an overhead shot of the district, the first thing that stands out is how much space is dedicated to cars, parking and asphalt versus actual stuff.
Packers never have been able to get anything major to come to the TT district. Have a overpriced microbrewery, and hotel, tubing hill, and a Cabela's which really how far away it is I don't consider part of it as in the TT district. The Packers spent a ton buying all these homes and have done next to nothing with them.

Back