Love Boat Thread

People wanting to trade Bak give me one reason why any team would want him? People saying oh trade him he was hurt all year and makes a lot of money. So some other team will say ok we will just take him on with a large contract coming off a injury? Sorry not happening.

People wanting to trade Bak give me one reason why any team would want him? People saying oh trade him he was hurt all year and makes a lot of money. So some other team will say ok we will just take him on with a large contract coming off a injury? Sorry not happening.
Not saying they have to give up a 1.

Not saying they have to give up a 1.
I don't think you get any offer until he shows he's healthy teams likely would wait to see if he's cut due to injury after 6/1

The big Last Dance was in the words of former GM Ron Wolf after we lost the SB to Denver, "A Fart in the Wind."

Say we sign AR and Adams which can't see and gut part of the team, if they couldn't get it done before, what makes anyone think they can after doing this?

Why trade Baht? Don't get it. Like others are saying you don't save cap and it actually increases the cap number if cut/traded. That's bad business numbers anyway you slice it. That's sounds more like Enron playing w numbers and look what happened to them...

Now prior to injury Baht was number 1 LT in NFL. Why in heck would trade a player like that? You need that player either to protect Rodgers or a young Love learning under fire.

He wasn't 100% healthy yet. He should and hopefully be this year. Either way he is here for this season. If he returns to form he will be worth the money as some have already eclipse his contract since he signed his deal.

Why trade Baht? Don't get it. Like others are saying you don't save cap and it actually increases the cap number if cut/traded. That's bad business numbers anyway you slice it. That's sounds more like Enron playing w numbers and look what happened to them...

Now prior to injury Baht was number 1 LT in NFL. Why in heck would trade a player like that? You need that player either to protect Rodgers or a young Love learning under fire.

He wasn't 100% healthy yet. He should and hopefully be this year. Either way he is here for this season. If he returns to form he will be worth the money as some have already eclipse his contract since he signed his deal.
Not sure what his contract is, but if you take him, the other team takes on the remainder of it.

I'm not sure this really has anything to do with Love personally. Arod is more talented and playing at a high level. So of course going with Love takes a step back.

I'm moving more and more to the belief that this whole craptastic, annoying, pathetic, etc.. Arod thing is Murphy not wanting to deal with the aftermath of Arod moving on, so he is desperately trying to hold on to Arod until he retires and can leave it to the next guy to clean up the sh**show that he will be leaving behind.

I don't believe the narrative/timeline thing anymore on GBs part because making yourself look like a desperate loser who is pathetically trying to hold onto his trophy wife is no way to create a trade market. Especially when everyone can see that it is going to put you in a bad financial position for years to come.

I don't believe the narrative/timeline thing anymore on GBs part because making yourself look like a desperate loser who is pathetically trying to hold onto his trophy wife is no way to create a trade market. Especially when everyone can see that it is going to put you in a bad financial position for years to come.
Unless you are aware that his decision is leaning walking. Then you have 2 options, salvage the 1-2 years left and run it back or let him walk with no compensation

Since August Rodgers has had control of what he wants in 2022. He’s a smart guy. Maybe just maybe he realizes that playing in the AFC he would have to beat Buffalo, KC, Cincinnati even Baltimore. And David Dunn is a smart guy also. He understands who has interest and who does not. Maybe just maybe his desired destination is SF. That’s it. And for multiple reasons that’s a 99-1 long shot at best

When a guy seriously has considered retirement 2 years in a row now that should be telling

Back