Love Boat Thread

Concern is justified now. He never saw the field. Not going to overreact but should have seen
Not really arguing. I'm just wondering if some of it is he wasn't up to Rodgers level. Maybe 80% of Rodgers level could make him effective for somebody who is just doing what he is told to do?

Not really arguing. I'm just wondering if some of it is he wasn't up to Rodgers level. Maybe 80% of Rodgers level could make him effective for somebody who is just doing what he is told to do?
Your assuming that #12 is also responsible for position / formation groups which I would have a hard time making that leap. Again he was a spread WR at Clemson, it’s a extremely big learning curve.

Both he and Adams leaving with little to nothing is a real possibility. 3rd round comp for Adams?
Honestly won’t shock me. Math says a tag is next to impossible, as to an extension he wants Hopkins numbers which is unlikely

Both he and Adams leaving with little to nothing is a real possibility. 3rd round comp for Adams?
Trade Aaron, Davante and Bakhtiari. Not only do we cut our cap hit way down, we get a giant slew of picks.

Trade Aaron, Davante and Bakhtiari. Not only do we cut our cap hit way down, we get a giant slew of picks.
Can’t trade Adams without a tag. He’s technically not under contract and currently not counted vs cap. Trading Bak increases cap liability due to dead money.

Big question do you trust Packers FO to build around Love give him what he needs to succed? Favre and Rodgers had some good WR's for him to throw to early in career. Right now Love could have zero decent WR's to use to develop.
Trade Aaron, Davante and Bakhtiari to Denver. Maybe they will give us Jeudy and Fant along with some picks.

Trade Aaron, Davante and Bakhtiari to Denver. Maybe they will give us Jeudy and Fant along with some picks.
You can’t trade Adams. He not under contract. Trading Bak actually increases cap due to dead money ($39m)

No one is taking Bak he's hurt and no one is trading for a guy who missed all the year with a knee injury. He's in GB for 2022 that's a lock.

Back