It IS Jordan Love Time !!

If Love is under center, and they dump the cap hell, I don't care if they have a problem winning 6 games next year.

All I care about is seeing if Love has what it takes to be the every day QB, and how well they stock the shelves with new arrivals, and how far those who are here already for the future, improve.

We need at least two drafts to become competitive, and another year for the team to be a challenger. There's not enough of a reserve nucleus of talent on the team at this point to move ahead that fast.

If Love is under center, and they dump the cap hell, I don't care if they have a problem winning 6 games next year.

All I care about is seeing if Love has what it takes to be the every day QB, and how well they stock the shelves with new arrivals, and how far those who are here already for the future, improve.

We need at least two drafts to become competitive, and another year for the team to be a challenger. There's not enough of a reserve nucleus of talent on the team at this point to move ahead that fast.
GB also lacks leadership both in and off the field. That takes time to build as well…

I just hope people understand everything you just posted, the unrealistic expectations will be what cause strife.

I don't think our coaching staff is talented either. Certainly not the type of staff that gets players playing above what they were anticipated to perform

I don't think our coaching staff is talented either. Certainly not the type of staff that gets players playing above what they were anticipated to perform
Matt's system is our ace in the hole. Stenavich might have to get hands on with the offensive line. I don't think this team is as far away as we think. Gonna need to rebuild at safety.

A lot depends on Love. I think he will be better than just a game manager. Could be elite, especially with Matt's system being designed around him. That remains to be seen.

What I want to see is Love under pressure. How does he react in the playoffs?

Per @ArmedDangerQBS QB Jordan Love will be working out with RB Aaron Jones, WRs Christian Watson and Romeo Doubs in California to prep for the season.
Way to go Love to arange this with his guys. Rodgers was to busy doing mushrooms and going to see the Dalhi Lama to find himself to ever do this.

My take on this is about his footwork at the top of his drop back, is that what I should be looking for here with these drills?
What I like is he is he has a good throwing motion over the top and he throws off his front foot. In other words, he is stepping into his throws.

Will this happen when he is under pressure from a 300 LB lineman? Good question but he seems to be looking at the fundamentals at this point.

Back