Future DC Thread

After the Packers D hammers the Cowboys, and the Pack wins and moves on, Barry will be back....
If the Packers do shut down the Cowboys, and move on to the next round, it would probably save his job. That said, I'm not certain he's going to be gone anyhow. The Packers are 10th in points against this year, and that alone could save him.

If the Packers do shut down the Cowboys, and move on to the next round, it would probably save his job. That said, I'm not certain he's going to be gone anyhow. The Packers are 10th in points against this year, and that alone could save him.

the really weird thing is that the packers defense (points allowed) is ranked higher than the packers offense, which is ranked 12th overall in points scored. i would not have expected that.

the really weird thing is that the packers defense (points allowed) is ranked higher than the packers offense, which is ranked 12th overall in points scored. i would not have expected that.
I think ML will take that into evaluation and retain Barry. That's just my gut opinion right now.

Jim Leonard said to be joining Deon Sanders in Colorado, for what that’s worth.

Jim Leonard said to be joining Deon Sanders in Colorado, for what that’s worth.
Odd hope he does well off the bat or he could be gone. Prime seems the guy you give him immdieate results or he gets rid of you.

Back