Davante Traded!?

He's consistently the best receiver. Nobody could stop him. He owned Ramsey. Not many do.

But that also made Rodgers go ONLY to him when other receivers were open (I'm looking at you, Lazard). I think this may actually make the Packers better. All the pundits keep saying the new receivers will need to earn Aaron's trust. Well, forget that! Hey Aaron, they're professional receivers. When they're open, throw them the ball and quit giving guys dirty looks for every mistake! You're not perfect either...contrary to your own precious opinion. :rolleyes:

Sorry, everybody. Still smarting from his playoff and off-season performances. I should be okay by the time the season starts! thumbsup
Aaron forced the ball to Davante to pad his stats. He's good, very consistent. No way he's as good as Hopkins or Jefferson.

Aaron forced the ball to Davante to pad his stats. He's good, very consistent. No way he's as good as Hopkins or Jefferson.
Started when Howard Stern went on Letterman and called out Micheal Jackson. Jackson's own handlers started calling him "King of Pop."

So Stern had that movie out, decided to call himself "King of All Media." It worked, they called him that for awhile. Now Davante calls himself "The Best" WR (tm) in the league. Well, I guess the Raiders believed it.

He’s the best pure route runner in the league and that’s not debatable
I'll debate you, I would say Cooper Kupp( His 3.12 yards per route run this year not only led the position, but it also tied for the best in a single regular season in the last decade with Julio Jones 2016 campaign.) is a better route runner and that Jefferson is fairly close as well. He's top 4-5 but you 100% can debate who's tops, Adams is in my mind the most dependable overall of that top 4-5 though.

* note on Jefferson, When going toe to toe with press coverage on the outside this season, Jefferson generated an NFL-leading 3.29 yards per route run.

I'll debate you, I would say Cooper Kupp( His 3.12 yards per route run this year not only led the position, but it also tied for the best in a single regular season in the last decade with Julio Jones 2016 campaign.) is a better route runner and that Jefferson is fairly close as well. He's top 4-5 but you 100% can debate who's tops, Adams is in my mind the most dependable overall of that top 4-5 though.

* note on Jefferson, When going toe to toe with press coverage on the outside this season, Jefferson generated an NFL-leading 3.29 yards per route run.
I think Kupp is fair. Adams can also get separation due to strength. Especially red zone.

Last edited:
Back