Davante Traded!?

As was pointed out some metrics don’t support my post but his footwork and ability to separate is best I’ve watched
Agree footwork what is best on him he could make cuts and jukes and just make guys miss.

If we’re talking about his release from the LOS, then yes, I agree.

Josh McDaniels already making overtures on the "sacrifices" Derek Carr will have to make if he wants to remain a Raider. Vegas has been seemingly trying to move on from Derek Carr for 3-4 years now, it'll be an interesting situation to watch over there.

Josh McDaniels already making overtures on the "sacrifices" Derek Carr will have to make if he wants to remain a Raider. Vegas has been seemingly trying to move on from Derek Carr for 3-4 years now, it'll be an interesting situation to watch over there.
Who they going to replace him with? Nothing out there. Just trying to low ball Carr. Hope Carr tells them to pay me top 5 money or suck a egg and let me walk in FA were I will get paid.

Who they going to replace him with? Nothing out there. Just trying to low ball Carr. Hope Carr tells them to pay me top 5 money or suck a egg and let me walk in FA were I will get paid.
I'm just saying, he's in that range where they always seem to want to replace him. I don't have a concrete definition of this, but he's just the type of QB who is good enough to keep and build around but you also balk at paying him a certain amount of money.

Back