Brett Favre Induction

It's the Vikings two toilet bowl trophy's. Your right Shrine

lol. i'm pretty sure that's not toilet paper.
You know first thing I thought was toilet paper but after a closer zoom the rolls look like bandages - ha-ha.

Favre's final tally for years played I believe ended at:
16 years Packers
1 year Jets
2 years Viqueens

Cant tell for certain what's going on at the top part of the exhibit except for the book which looks like a Packer/ Vikings rivalry book.
Of course I think there should be a lot more Packer shrineage and less purple.

You know first thing I thought was toilet paper but after a closer zoom the rolls look like bandages - ha-ha.

Favre's final tally for years played I believe ended at:
16 years Packers
1 year Jets
2 years Viqueens

Cant tell for certain what's going on at the top part of the exhibit except for the book which looks like a Packer/ Vikings rivalry book.
Of course I think there should be a lot more Packer shrineage and less purple.

Don't forget his one year in ATL.

I'm sorry but I'm not even that excited about this. The way he made a complete ass out of himself on his way out was disgraceful. Whether it was hoodwinking the jets into releasing him so he could play for Minnesota, or personally calling the lions to give them tips on how to beat the packers, etc. He revealed his true colors the last few years of his career. I'm not going to forget all that just because a few years have gone by. It doesn't change anything.

No no suprise they have him going last. He's the main attraction, and everyone knows he's going to sob during his induction. The cameraman is ready to zoom in already

I'm sorry but I'm not even that excited about this. The way he made a complete ass out of himself on his way out was disgraceful. Whether it was hoodwinking the jets into releasing him so he could play for Minnesota, or personally calling the lions to give them tips on how to beat the packers, etc. He revealed his true colors the last few years of his career. I'm not going to forget all that just because a few years have gone by. It doesn't change anything.

No no suprise they have him going last. He's the main attraction, and everyone knows he's going to sob during his induction. The cameraman is ready to zoom in already
I'm not going to rehash the entire drama
Did both sides make mistakes? Yes
Is there more to the story? Yes
Will we ever know dthestatus entire story? No
Football is a business with no loyalty. Both sides have acknowledge mistakes a and have moved on

Time for fans to do the same but I'm well aware that many fans think Pl layers "owe" them something.

It's not about me thinking players "owe" me. Get off your high horse. It's about a guy who has zero class. Hard to root for a guy like that no matter what team he plays for.​

It's not about me thinking players "owe" me. Get off your high horse. It's about a guy who has zero class. Hard to root for a guy like that no matter what team he plays for.​

I'm on no high horse. If you want me to list players with no class give me a a few days. It's a long list. Why does he gave no class? Because he wanted to play football? Both sides made mistakes. Both sides knowledge that.

I'm on no high horse. If you want me to list players with no class give me a a few days. It's a long list. Why does he gave no class? Because he wanted to play football? Both sides made mistakes. Both sides knowledge that.
he has no class because he dared to play for another team after the packers told him they had moved on. at least that's how some people feel. he has no class just like joe montana.

Back