Black Monday Thread

I am guessing Quinn soon has he was hired told Bienemy he was free to look for another job.
perhaps . . . . and I would hope so.
But the official "you're fired" came a day after the word leaked that he had hired Kingsbury.

And Quinn waited until Monday (a day after this was announced) to tell Eric Bienemy he was "fired" as OC. Ouch.
Not knowing what transpired, I'd say there's a strong chance the two sat down and discussed the direction Quinn wants to go with the offense. If, at that time, Eric believed it wasn't a good option, or would have felt uncomfortable running the system, that would have been discussed, and it would be time for him to move on.

Most changes aren't just for the sake of change. Quite often it's because of the comfort zone for both, based on their past involvement and expertise.

Wink Martindale after all DC jobs have been filled in the NFL will return to college to coach Michigan defense.

Broncos To Hire Jim Leonhard As Secondary Coach
Jim will like Colorado. If it wasn't for my having COPD, we'd have a summer home up in the Estes Park area. You can live with the wildlife all around you. He wouldn't have to go that far. It's about an hour and a half drive from EP to Mile High, with normal traffic flows.

Broncos To Hire Jim Leonhard As Secondary Coach
Good luck to him. This will give him chance to rebuild his resume and he does well there he might have a chance to get teams to look at him as a DC again.

Back