AR Prediction Thread

Ok lets say Jets say here are two choices

1. 2023 2nd round pick and 2024 2nd round pick if Rodgers plays that season. If not a 4th round pick.

2. 2024 1st round pick and if Rodgers plays in 2024 GB gets a 3rd round pick in 2025 if not no extra picks.

Do you accept either? If so which one?

For me I go choice 2. I rather wait a year and get a 1st round pick. Plus reading that experts think 2024 could be a better draft. So give me that higher choice a year later in 2024.
Only way Gb gets a first round pick is this year IMO..

Only way Gb gets a first round pick is this year IMO..
I think zero chance Jets will give GB #13 this year but might be more willing at a first next year which likel ends up in the 20s.

It's lucky I have nothing to do with this trade. Swear to God......I'd almost give him away for free if it would guarantee that I'd never have to hear another word about it ever, *ever* again. :)

gopackgo
NoNo, then you’d never hear the end of it how “Gute got fleeced”! There will always be something for people to complain about with this, and they will be sure to find every angle.

NoNo, then you’d never hear the end of it how “Gute got fleeced”! There will always be something for people to complain about with this, and they will be sure to find every angle.
Gute did not get 10 first roudnd and 20 second round picks for Rodgers he failed.

Back