Aaron Rodgers can't fix these Packer problems that hinder their Super Bowl chances

Absolutely. (Hopefully, an answer like that will keep it civil. :)) By the way, wasn't upset with you, just what seemed to be the fact that we were discussing different questions - I love my wife, and that happens all the time at home, too, so please don't take offense.

I know Detroit will come in with guns blazing but do they have the personnel to beat us at home? Stafford has Megatron and Tate but zero running game and has thrown 12 INTs in 8 games and they are near the bottom of the league when it comes to scoring on offense. If we can't beat a disfunctional team like the Lions at home we are really screwed.

I know Detroit will come in with guns blazing but do they have the personnel to beat us at home? Stafford has Megatron and Tate but zero running game and has thrown 12 INTs in 8 games and they are near the bottom of the league when it comes to scoring on offense. If we can't beat a disfunctional team like the Lions at home we are really screwed.

I think not but if we play defense for a half like that against Stafford he will carve us like a Thanksgiving turkey and serve MM up at halftime.

I think not but if we play defense for a half like that against Stafford he will carve us like a Thanksgiving turkey and serve MM up at halftime.

Its a good thing Stafford's accuracy is pretty poor. ;)

Absolutely. (Hopefully, an answer like that will keep it civil. :)) By the way, wasn't upset with you, just what seemed to be the fact that we were discussing different questions - I love my wife, and that happens all the time at home, too, so please don't take offense.

Interesting. I have a hard time with it because I want to win a Superbowl every year but after winning in 2010 I finally realized the best team doesn't always win the championship. Then the Giants came along and did the same thing which reinforced that thought. Not winning the Super Bowl is a failure but being as good as the Packers are year in and year out is a huge success. I will enjoy it while it lasts because I know it won't be forever. I still want to win more championships but I won't let myself get down if we at least compete well in the playoffs.

Back