2024 Packers Mock....Quick First Mock Draft

It depends on how high you want to draft, Centers can be solid without drafting in the top 4 rounds. The problem here is we have so many holes to fill what do you prioritize?

I think Frazier is a solid pick, could go with Beaux Limmer. Arkansas or Drake Nugent. Michigan as well.
Day 3 is fine, I just think it's a low key bigger need than many think.

It depends on how high you want to draft, Centers can be solid without drafting in the top 4 rounds. The problem here is we have so many holes to fill what do you prioritize?
This is a problem. Lots of factors here. How much is your need at a position? How many quality players in that position are out there, in the draft? What needs do other teams have? Are they likely to pass on guys at various levels because of other needs, allowing that guy you want to slip down to you? Then there's that real pot-stirrer. The guy we want is available. You breath a sigh of relief. Then you realize there's a guy out there that you've coveted, and still do, at another position, but just knew in your heart he'd never be there. Yet, there he is. Problem? He doesn't fill a hard need, but could still be a blessing on your team. You want him. You want him bad. Now, what do you do? You're on the clock.

It's a tough thing, a draft. I've done them in kids sports, and if you're good at it, you still won't always be right. In fact, I've take the left overs, the kids nobody wanted, and were being told there was no team for them, and turned them into champions. You don't know for sure what's inside a player until you get them in harness. Like kids, you have to mold them into what they need to be.

It's the reason why guys like Purdy are setting themselves up as regulars in the NFL. Imagine. The last man in the draft. Mr. Irrelevant.

I think Frazier is a solid pick, could go with Beaux Limmer. Arkansas or Drake Nugent. Michigan as well.

This. Not sure the center position is such a high priority even though Myers isn't very good. Still, the good news, as you say, is that you can likely find a serviceable (or better?) center on day 3.

Here is a guy I am thinking Gute will take him day 2.

• Haha
Reactions: TW
Right now I think there will not be a OT worth taking in mid round 1 so here is my rounds 1-3 right now

1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB Alabama
2A. Jordan Morgan OT Arizona
2B. Kamren Kinchens S Miami
3A. TreVeyon Henderson RB OSU
3B. Zach Frazier OC West Virginia

Back