2023 Badger Football Thread

A lot of the media keeps talking about Deion Sanders and the transfers he got to Colorado. I'm looking at it . . . and I'm thinking Colorado got a few of his guys to follow him, but the transfer class that UW got appears much better. Proven coach in FBS vs "prime time"
Prime had a nice haul especially in the portal.

Prime had a nice haul especially in the portal.
Deion can sell snow to a Eskimo but big thing next few years is how well is he going to put guys into NFL. If his program can't win or put guys into the NFL his shine will wear off and players will go elsewhere. It will be a big challenge CU has been a horrible program for over a decade now.

Deion's glitter show will end up being just that. A show, but no go. In two to three years of moderate improvements, and a new shiny object will draw his attention, and he'll take his glitter elsewhere.

Deion can sell snow to a Eskimo but big thing next few years is how well is he going to put guys into NFL. If his program can't win or put guys into the NFL his shine will wear off and players will go elsewhere. It will be a big challenge CU has been a horrible program for over a decade now.
Based on what he’s brought in and how many 4-5 star kids have CU in the top 5 I’m not counting him out. The PAC 12 gets more “doable” with USC & UCLA out. Boulder is a fantastic campus

You have more faith in Sanders than I do. I think he's a publicity seeking hound. He'll end up hurting Colorado in the end.

Back