2022 GB 53 Man roster

Sleeping on it, I think the only move that really sticks in my craw is the move with Crosby. There seems to be a nonchalance about a 40 year old kicker (who has been up and down recently) just coming off of knee surgery and seamlessly going right into regular season action, not just kicking but as the last line of defense on a shaky ST unit. The public hasn't even seen Crosby ride a stationary bike and the team is essentially saying, "Yeah in ten days he'll be ready to KO into the end zone, make a game winning kick and also run hard at the right angle to force a loose return man out of bounds."

Sleeping on it, I think the only move that really sticks in my craw is the move with Crosby. There seems to be a nonchalance about a 40 year old kicker (who has been up and down recently) just coming off of knee surgery and seamlessly going right into regular season action, not just kicking but as the last line of defense on a shaky ST unit. The public hasn't even seen Crosby ride a stationary bike and the team is essentially saying, "Yeah in ten days he'll be ready to KO into the end zone, make a game winning kick and also run hard at the right angle to force a loose return man out of bounds."
I agree with that but also you have to ask yourself " Why Cobb" he didn't do anything last yr and other then being Aaron's buddy what's his value? I would have added another younger WR in that spot.

I agree with that but also you have to ask yourself " Why Cobb" he didn't do anything last yr and other then being Aaron's buddy what's his value? I would have added another younger WR in that spot.
There is something to be said about a veteran presence with youth at that position. Don’t have much of an issue with it

Hey I'm with you. I think Cobb and Watkins are, right now, until proven otherwise, dead weight who are taking reps from your more promising players.

@RobDemovsky

The Packers were not awarded anyone on waivers. Doesn’t mean they didn’t put in any claims. They were 28th on the priority list.

Ty Summers was only player cut by GB that was claimed by another team.

Back