2022 GB 53 Man roster

Im fine with who they kept. I would of liked to have kept Goodson to, but hopefully can get him back on the practice squad. I figured on keeping 7 WRs, not sure why anyone would get upset about that. These 7 are promising, they have shown good potential. We have 3 young guys and they have some learning to do and there will be mistakes made and some bumps in the road for them but thats how they learn, with experience. I think they have the potential to be a very good group with some time.

Im fine with who they kept. I would of liked to have kept Goodson to, but hopefully can get him back on the practice squad. I figured on keeping 7 WRs, not sure why anyone would get upset about that. These 7 are promising, they have shown good potential. We have 3 young guys and they have some learning to do and there will be mistakes made and some bumps in the road for them but thats how they learn, with experience. I think they have the potential to be a very good group with some time.
They're gonna IR some guys, so some of these players might get called back up.

Only 2 RB seems kind of risky to me. And that WR group. Ouch.. not much potential there. Just a bunch of guys.

Other than that guess about what was expected. But don't expect ST to improve much.

I wonder if the reason the Packers went with two RBs is that they figured in four weeks they'd have Hill back. Or, maybe they intend testing the waters for a FA who could help them.

I wonder if the reason the Packers went with two RBs is that they figured in four weeks they'd have Hill back. Or, maybe they intend testing the waters for a FA who could help them.
I think that's entirely it. They figure they can get through a month with Jones and Dillon carrying the load and Amari Rodgers/Watson running backfield jet motion and then get Hill back for depth and KR duties in a month. And if one of them gets dinged, Taylor or Goodson more than likely make it to the PS no problem.

Back