2016 Predict The Season Thread

Passing Game: Did you notice when AR was in the for the two series in the 3rd preseason game it was the same old podo(? He had 5 to 7 seconds to throw the ball yet did not release it. I looked back at the tape and our WR's consistently did not get open. Same thing as last year. Our WR's are just not that good and cannot get separation, even with Nelson.

That was my biggest concern coming into this season. I suppose one can point to the fact that the WR's, as a whole, were pretty dinged up last year and that could have hampered their game while Nelson was out. I go the other way and say they were exposed when Nelson was out. It's hard to believe that one guy made that difference but you could talk that line til you were blue in the face but it wouldn't be proven until the following year when Nelson was back. I don't think we'll see a vast improvement in the WR play. If there is, it'll be because the TE play has improved. I. like you, hope I am wrong but I think it's going to be an 8-8 season. That seems absurd with a QB talent such as AR but I think it's a team ripe for a let down.

At Jaguars W
At Vikings W
Lions W
Giants L
Cowboys W
Bears W
At Falcons L
Colts L
At Titans W
At Redskins L
At Eagles W
Texans W
Seahawks L
At Bears L
Vikings L
At Lions L

I know this is kind of a cop out but how can anyone even make a prediction at this point? We've barely seen any of this team play. A couple drives with the starting OL (now down one starter), 9 pass attempts from the starting QB, three series for the star OLB, a revolving door at DB based on match ups (what will that look like?), same with ILB, a key backup on the DL suspended and a 20 year old rookie starter on the DL with a tight back who hasn't played in three weeks... oh! and our star WR hasn't taken a snap in anger in over a year. 9-7? 14-2? Both possible IMO. First month of the season is like pre-season for these guys.

I couldn't agree more with this post. For as long as I've been alive I've never seen the packers starters play as little as they did during this past pre season. This team is a total wildcard. However, given their past history and the fact that we still have Rodgers I'd have a difficult time imagining this team not being able to win the north given the sorry state of the division

Easy. You just take a guess. When should we make a prediction? 16 games in?

For maximum efficiency and accuracy, yes.

But seriously, there are shots in the dark and then there are educated predictions. Right now anything is basically based on the formula: AR play real good + ??? = W-L

Wow so.e gloom and doom. I wonder how the Queens locker room feels losing teddy and giving up a 1st for a turd. Sucks we lost sitton. Time to move on. We are still favored in every single game.
13 and 3 with a bowl win. Yea I'm a positive thinker but anything under 10 wins, esp if we stay healthy is laughable to me

Go pack go

I'm remaining positive! 13-3 NFCN Champs. Loss in NFC Championship game. (Well, somewhat positive.)

Wk Opponent
1 At Jaguars W
2 At Vikings L
3 Lions W
5 Giants W
6 Cowboys W
7 Bears W
8 At Falcons W
9 Colts W
10 At Titans W
11 At Redskins L
12 At Eagles W
13 Texans W
14 Seahawks L
15 At Bears W
16 Vikings W
17 At Lions W

Maybe my prediction of 8-8 was to much doom and gloom. Let me redo it in a more positive manner...13-3.

Back