Yearly Predict the Packers Record Thread

I already predicted 8-8 (+/- 4 wins, lol), so will stick to that. My goal this year is to enjoy the season as much as possible. Therefore, low expectations mean every little success will be a surprise and delight!

So my advice to you all predicting 10-6 and above (play-offs)... if enjoyment and surprise of this year's Packer season is one of your goals, you may want to lower your expectations, lol!

This is a year which we see up's and downs with the team. Will likely see a injury or two to key players but show signs that this team in another 1-2 years will be ready to contend. But until then this is a team still putting pieces together.

2019 Packers record: 8-8

What's interesting is that people's description of the team's struggles and potential issues were fairly on, it's just that those issues didn't lead to losses. sh)) That's why they play the games!

Eyecatcher closest with a prediction of 12-4. Average seemed to be 9-7. It was fun reading all our analyses! Common theme was no one knew what to expect and no one expected 13-3. Except for James Jones... the man, the only one I'm aware of accurately predicting 13-3!

Jones also said #1 seed and HFA, so he’s not Nostradamus (yet)

guru(

Jones also said #1 seed and HFA, so he’s not Nostradamus (yet)

guru(
Danno, he actually has Packers as the #2 seed! Shocked( But he does have SEA and SF swapped in seeds, and picked DAL over PHI. Other than that, he's amazingly spot on including getting ALL of AFC correct including NE playing WC and KC getting a bye. Now let's hope he's right about the SB....

Back