WST College Football Poll #6

Crease Creature

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Little analysis today, little list today. Saving more for our 16 team bracket which I'm telling you now is gonna be tough! 10 automatic qualifiers and 6 at large bids will not be easy to seed unless things really shake out in these last few weeks. Anyway, here's what I've got.

1. Ohio State—they didn’t drop 100 on Rutgers, and I thought about dropping them down a spot for it, but I am pretty sure I saw them inviting people from the stands onto the sideline and getting them into uniform for the 4th quarter(last: 1)
  2. LSU—an awful lot of points to let up to Ole Miss don’t ya think? I think something similar was happening as what Ohio State was doing. (last: 2)
  3. Clemson—Well Wake Forest sure fell off a cliff, I was hoping for something more from them, but Clemson sure was dominant. (last: 3)
  4. Georgia—I was pretty rough on the Dawgs last time, but fair is fair. They belong in this spot. (last: 10)
  5. Oregon—moving them up because I can, and because they’ve been objectively better than Utah, and their out of conference schedule was infinitely tougher than Bama’s (last: 6)
  6. Penn State—I’m rounding the field today to the teams that have a legit shot at the CFP, though mine goes out to 16 teams, and PSU is getting road graded by Ohio State as I type this. (last: 8)

Back