Wisconsin Football: Can Paul Chryst get the Badgers over the hump?

Agree that even Emperor Barry had some down stretches. Look at the early 2000's. There were a few really down seasons including some losing seasons in conference play. Adjustments were made and he turned it around. I think PC will get this year and next to figure it out. After that, the end of season evaluations will get tougher and more to the point.

Agree that even Emperor Barry had some down stretches. Look at the early 2000's. There were a few really down seasons including some losing seasons in conference play. Adjustments were made and he turned it around. I think PC will get this year and next to figure it out. After that, the end of season evaluations will get tougher and more to the point.
Agree. I remember the BA issues and fans were in a tizzy. Even alumni

What UW has sustained over the BB and PC “era” is really remarkable based on the limited resources and other “issues” that are off field related. Is it perfect no. Will it be OSU? No also. Remember that much of the UW “run” was when PSU, UM we’re down.

You give him 3 years and he sucks better give new HC 5 years at least to fix PC mess

Stop with the 2 star stuff that’s not what been happening. Yeah Taylor was a 3 star kid remember?
Why? Badgers have always got the lesser star kids spent couple years coaching them up.

Back