Wisconsin Football: Badgers-Fighting Irish matchup a ‘top 10 game’

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
It may feel like it, but it is never too early to talk about the 2021 Wisconsin football schedule. They start the year with the Penn St. Nittany Lions. The Badgers will also face Michigan at home and will have Army and Eastern Michigan as a part of their non-conference schedule. But none of those games […]

Wisconsin Football: Badgers-Fighting Irish matchup a ‘top 10 game’ - Badger of Honor - Badger of Honor - A Wisconsin Badgers Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

Continue reading...

4 of the 10 games listed are Notre Dame games. Seems like there's some partiality there. I'd imagine a lot of games will be more important than them playing the Badgers, and the Cincinnati Bearcats.

4 of the 10 games listed are Notre Dame games. Seems like there's some partiality there. I'd imagine a lot of games will be more important than them playing the Badgers, and the Cincinnati Bearcats.
Cincinnati might be a top 10 team. Ridder is a top 3-4 QB in next years draft

ND the most overrated school perhaps. They can suck and will still get primetime slots.

They have their own network basically. There are reasons for that
Yeah without NBC being ND homers ND long ago would have been forced to join a conference.

Cincinnati might be a top 10 team. Ridder is a top 3-4 QB in next years draft
Luke has them guys climbing. Has done wonders for the program. Was a little rough and scary after Kelly left but it's headed in the right direction now.

Back