Wisconsin Basketball Loses to Temple

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Another close game, another loss. It has been the story of Wisconsin’s season, and tonight was no different. Despite going back-and-forth with Temple for the entire 40 minutes, Wisconsin lost 59-55. With 1:43 to play, the score was tied at 55. Ethan Happ got blocked (fouled) by Temple’s Obi Enechionyia, and then gave up two free throws on the other end. Wisconsin’s last gasp...

Source

Continue reading...

I too am getting sick and tired of the foul situation in Badger games. I know the home court bit, but in all honesty, it's really out of hand when it comes to the Badgers. They are not a foul happy team, and Pritzi's foul was "not" flagrant, and anyone with an ounce of common sense knows it wasn't.

That said, the Badgers do need to replace Trice. I didn't see him grow last year, and I don't see it this year. I'd rather see if Brad Davison can do the job until such time as someone else steps up. Kobe King can play the shooting guard spot, but right now, we're hurting with Trice on the floor.

Then there's free throws. These guys need to work on them at least an hour a day, doing nothing but shooting.

Back