Winston Moss vs "The Press"

TW

Reaction score
I'm not exactly certain why this incident happened, and I'm not going to guess. There are so many potential reasons that it happened, and none of them make sense.

Let's just say it adds to the mystery of what needs to be fixed on defense, and makes me wonder if Moss is getting heat from new DC Pettine, despite his being an Associate Head Coach. It's possible He and Pettine don't quite see eye to eye? Just speculation.

Winston Moss

Still think Moss was forced on Pettine because of Moss being besties with MM. Was shocked MM did not just give him the DC job but my guess MM must have been blocked from promoting him. Moss IMO is a crappy coach that should have went with the rest of the staff.

Let's just say it adds to the mystery of what needs to be fixed on defense, and makes me wonder if Moss is getting heat from new DC Pettine, despite his being an Associate Head Coach. It's possible He and Pettine don't quite see eye to eye? Just speculation.

He's not getting heat from Pettine, he's MM right-hand man.

Maybe he's just trying to exude the new confidence and attitude of the Pettine defense?

He didn’t seem too crazy to me, probably just irritated. Taking it out on the press is weak though, that’s for sure.

If we still had Rob Davis he would have cleared up this, “misunderstanding”.

Not that I am condoning this behavior but do any of us know what these coaches go through with the media? Let's be honest. The media asks stupid questions most of the time. Coaches get irritated. I think he was irritated. When Belichek does it, "Oh that's just Bill being Bill". I think this is a non-story.

I'm not exactly certain why this incident happened, and I'm not going to guess. There are so many potential reasons that it happened, and none of them make sense.

Winston Moss

Just answer the damn question....

It's just an extension of Packers coaches thinking they are above these things. MM does this sort of I can't believe you asked me a question stuff all the time....

Back