Why I rarely read sports articles

TW

Reaction score
Read this carefully. It was written by someone who is clueless about basketball. Just drabs of information thrown together to make it sound like the article is based on information that gives us a perspective of what Giannis is looking for, down the road.

Based on the lousy use of terminology related to basketball, and the way it's pieced together, I'd guess this writer is in India or Pakistan. Obviously English isn't their first language, and basketball? They're clueless about it.

Whatever happened to real reporting on sports?

It was with love only because you have all the great old personally lived stories. Someday around a Campfire my friend

Read this carefully. It was written by someone who is clueless about basketball. Just drabs of information thrown together to make it sound like the article is based on information that gives us a perspective of what Giannis is looking for, down the road.

Based on the lousy use of terminology related to basketball, and the way it's pieced together, I'd guess this writer is in India or Pakistan. Obviously English isn't their first language, and basketball? They're clueless about it.

Whatever happened to real reporting on sports?

Actually, shes's from Brazil, but close ;)

However, it may take a bit of digging but there is some good journalism out there. But we are well past the days when good journalism can be found for free. Most good journalism is found behind a paywall these days.

Actually, shes's from Brazil, but close ;)

However, it may take a bit of digging but there is some good journalism out there. But we are well past the days when good journalism can be found for free. Most good journalism is found behind a paywall these days.
I figured whomever it was is into soccer, not American football. It's maddening, because they don't understand the nuances of the game, and their writing reflects it.

They create headlines, and the story that follows is pure garbage.

I figured whomever it was is into soccer, not American football. It's maddening, because they don't understand the nuances of the game, and their writing reflects it.

They create headlines, and the story that follows is pure garbage.
Yet you still read it, click accomplished :)

Sadly quality doesn’t matter anymore…

Though to be fair I also prefer soccer over American football at this point :p

Back