Who will be the Next GB Head Coach ?

I think it was more DC going prevent and letting SEA March down the field uncontested.

Gotta disagree.

I'm at the Packers bar.

We intercept (why our guy goes down immediately when nobody's near him is a mystery - well Peppers was motioning him to go down, but still).

Everybody in the Packers Bar is feeling great. We've got the ball. We've got Aaron Rodgers. 3 points ends it. Even with the ridiculous return, we're a first down or two away, and we have Aaron Rodgers.

I've got some High Lives pounding on the seal. So away I skip to the men's room. When I return, McCarthy has ran it 3 times to nowhere, gotten them to use their timeouts, ran 10 seconds off the clock, and our punt is in the air.

I knew I would not be a happy camper.

The best defense is a good offense.

There are reasons McCarthy is not a NFL Head Coach.

1) His players were rarely ready for the big moment.
2) He rarely went for it to put the nail in the coffin.

Gotta disagree.

I'm at the Packers bar.

We intercept (why our guy goes down immediately when nobody's near him is a mystery - well Peppers was motioning him to go down, but still).

Everybody in the Packers Bar is feeling great. We've got the ball. We've got Aaron Rodgers. 3 points ends it. Even with the ridiculous return, we're a first down or two away, and we have Aaron Rodgers.

I've got some High Lives pounding on the seal. So away I skip to the men's room. When I return, McCarthy has ran it 3 times to nowhere, gotten them to use their timeouts, ran 10 seconds off the clock, and our punt is in the air.

I knew I would not be a happy camper.

The best defense is a good offense.

There are reasons McCarthy is not a NFL Head Coach.

1) His players were rarely ready for the big moment.
2) He rarely went for it to put the nail in the coffin.
Rodgers was playing on one leg threw for less than 180. If we had the peddle one he gas it was with a hybrid. Only success we had all day was running the ball

Back