Which Football Programs Would You Like Wisconsin to Play in the Future?

With Notre Dame already scheduled, they've pretty much played everyone that's a who's-who of college football other than perhaps Clemson and Oklahoma over the last decade or two. Well, OK, we've missed Texas too, so I guess that's another one that would be nice if it could be done.

I guess I'd love to have the tradition of one of the service academies coming to Camp Randall. Doesn't raise the football profile much, but that wouldn't matter to me.

Other than that, I don't have any major desire for them to play anybody. The Big-10 already offers a solid schedule so it's not like some schools who have to hunt quality opponents to up the quality of their schedule.

USC, Georgia, Texas, Clemson, Florida, Auburn Texas Tech, Utah

Tricky because I would want home & home on campus and not neutral site games. New Power 5 will do that. So realistic

Georgia Tech
Tennessee
Oklahoma
Florida State
Texas

saint swithens little sisters of the poor
gupton-jones college of funeral service
colorado school of mines
butte community college

SEC and ACC teams on a rotational basis. Let's get the show on the road between those conferences and ours, as to who should be getting boosts in the polls.

One issue is many SEC /ACC schools have non conference rivalries games that cross over. Clemson / South Carolina. FSU / Florida, Georgia/ Georgia Tech, Kentucky/ Louisville. Leaves limited window to schedule games. Then there are the “kickoff games” that in reality are network driven. Not many Universities want to give up a home game. While I would love to see more the challenge is scheduling is set years in advance.

Back