Ty Dunne: Why Jordan Love is ready

I just like how Ty writes. Whether I believe what he says, or not, doesn't make a difference. It's hard to find true sports writers anymore and I just like how he weaves a story.

I don't think you can say a guy who only got to run the scout team and be in on zoom meeting is ready for anything. This is Love's rookie season in reality as he finally gets to go through real OTA's and pre-season Lets see how Love is looking 1 1/2 months from now

I haven't been impressed at all with Jordan Love. Has bust written all over him IMO
Don't think you can say that for a guy who because was not given a real off-season his rookie year is a bust. He had a guy who was MVP last year thus was never going to see the field. Let's give the get some real snaps before we say this.

Love can win? What is he basing that on?

All that aside, we will know almost nothing about the ramifications of this on team and team play until at least halfway through the season. Gonna have to wait a bit to see what the effects are and if Love is truly all you need.

Love can win? What is he basing that on?

All that aside, we will know almost nothing about the ramifications of this on team and team play until at least halfway through the season. Gonna have to wait a bit to see what the effects are and if Love is truly all you need.

Back