Two Names

TW

Reaction score
Nwora & Hill. Both of them shot the eyes out of the basketball for the Pacers to help beat the Bucks. It was nice to see both doing well. Just wish they hadn't unloaded against our team.

The Bucks need to close this thing out for the season, so they can play their regulars less, to give them strong legs when the playoffs start.

I saw that too, TW. That is the only reason we lost.

Having said that, if the bucks go 6-5 the rest of the way, (I believe they will go at least 7-4 or better) the Celtics have to go 8-1 and the 76ers have to go 10-1 to beat us in the standings. This will be a tough feat; especially, for the Celtics since they have played very average the last 15 games.

I also think the Bucks will rest Giannis, Middleton, Holiday, and Lopez the last few games if they have sealed the #1 seed by then.

Giannis was rested the entire 4th quarter last night against the Spurs in Milwaukee. Still scored 31, ended up with a double-double. The Spurs were badly undermanned. Something like 7 players on the shelf because of health reasons. But, it gave the Bucks a chance to play guys deep on the roster, so they would knock some rust off.

Now comes a grueling two-day road adventure to the West, to play Utah and Denver on their turf. Two darned good Western teams. If the Bucks could somehow win both of those games, they would be marking some tough territory for the playoffs.

It's amazing how good this team really is, when it wants to be. It escapes me as to why they want to be less on any given day.

Giannis was rested the entire 4th quarter last night against the Spurs in Milwaukee. Still scored 31, ended up with a double-double. The Spurs were badly undermanned. Something like 7 players on the shelf because of health reasons. But, it gave the Bucks a chance to play guys deep on the roster, so they would knock some rust off.

Now comes a grueling two-day road adventure to the West, to play Utah and Denver on their turf. Two darned good Western teams. If the Bucks could somehow win both of those games, they would be marking some tough territory for the playoffs.

It's amazing how good this team really is, when it wants to be. It escapes me as to why they want to be less on any given day.
Bucks neds to finish strong Boston right now has 2.5 games behind MKE but has a cream puff schedule left so MKE stumbles Boston could pass them for #1 seed.

Bucks neds to finish strong Boston right now has 2.5 games behind MKE but has a cream puff schedule left so MKE stumbles Boston could pass them for #1 seed.

Boston has to go 8-1 the rest of the way if we play 500 ball. It will be tough for Boston to get ahead of us regardless.

The next two road games, starting tonight (3/24), at Utah and Denver, will go a long way towards deciding the finish to the season. If the Bucks can sweep those two games, they'll show domination over the West, and turn the last several games left into an easier schedule, and force Boston to give everything they have to even have an outside shot at gaining top dog status.

Tonight's game is gonna be tough. Wouldn't miss watching this one for the world. It will be on delay broadcast for me though, since I have a movie on Lifetime channel I need to watch.

A dear friend, Patricia Frontain, has a movie made for TV that she directed coming on. It's her first full length movie as a director. She's been the Script Supervisor on Chicago PD since it's concept, and worked with my Cousin, who is one of the creators of the entire Chicago series on TV, as well as a writer, director, and producer.

Back