Transfer Portal

So WI losing another player Nate Reuvers in the transfer portal.

So only UW senior not to announce anything so far is Brad Davison.

Going to be a very young and very inexperinced team next year. Right now the guys on the team longest will be redshirt sophmore's Carter Higginbottom and Joe Hedstrom.

So only UW senior not to announce anything so far is Brad Davison.

Going to be a very young and very inexperinced team next year. Right now the guys on the team longest will be redshirt sophmore's Carter Higginbottom and Joe Hedstrom.
I guess you forgot Wahl, Davis , Carlson, Crowl

Next couple of seasons will be interesting. Not surprised by seniors not returning, but entering the portal tells me they still want to play, just not for Gard/UW, or maybe they were "encouraged" to move on. Gonna be an interesting couple of seasons coming up, especially if they lose a couple of underclassmen.

Next couple of seasons will be interesting. Not surprised by seniors not returning, but entering the portal tells me they still want to play, just not for Gard/UW, or maybe they were "encouraged" to move on. Gonna be an interesting couple of seasons coming up, especially if they lose a couple of underclassmen.
Anderson is the only surprise and it’s not a big one. Reuvers? It’s real curious for multiple reasons

Cole Swider from Villanova who has entered the transfer portal has interest in UW

So, Nate Reuvers hires an agent and plans to play professionally. Likely in Europe (or G-league?). Trevor Anderson to Valparaiso.

Back