Training Camp Pictures 8/4/2015

Scoremore12

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Today in hopes of catching more of the team action, I sat on the opposite end of the bleachers I did yesterday. Well guess what, they flip slopped the field and had the team action opposite of yesterday, yep I got the wrong end again. At least yesterday I could see some of the one on one action, today I couldnt. Thats my kind of luck for most everything. If I go in the future, I will get there early enough and just sit in the middle.

I wish I was able to pay closer attention to everything that was going on but I was trying to get some pictures from different areas and I miss alot when doing that. The guys who stood out to me, from what I saw are BJ Raji, Daniels, Jayrone Elliot, for defense. I hope this just isnt camp flashes, but Raji and Daniels could be a force on the DL. They both look like the real deal. Thornton I saw some of yesterday and today and he just dont look like he belongs out there. If he is healthy and looks this poor, I dont see him making the team this year. Ty Montgomery looks pretty good, especially for being a rookie. Other than him, I thought Nelson, Cobb, Adams and Janis all were above the rest. The only other group I was able to see was the QB's. Throwing in drills to receivers some and some throwing into the target on the net. Tolzien and Blanchard both looked way more accurate throwing than Hundley. Rodgers, Blanchard and Tolzien all could hit the target and put the ball into the hole/net at a reasonable rate and when they didnt make it, they were quite close. Hundley I dont think I saw him make any and alot of times was way off. Sorry I couldnt provide more details. Here are more pictures, again some ok and some nothing great. Some of the 2nd half of pictures I got from about 150 yards away and cropped them so you could see it better.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/134423667@N02/sets/72157656374107710

Thanks for posting all the pictures Scoremore ! Really appreciate you taking the time and sharing them with us ! hof(

Thanks. Since it's likely I won't make it to a practice this year, this is the next best thing bouncy

These are great!

What is the significance of the players with red covers on their helmets?

I believe it is when offense and defense are both on special teams. Red helmets=special teams drills.

Back