Training Camp Day 8 Summary

well, it isn't likely that they would cut hundley in the middle of training camp. that wouldn't make much sense. besides, according to packers.com, his td pass to j'mon moore was the highlight of family night. watching brett hundley rare back and heave that ball with all of his strength, and seeing that ball travel in that giant sweeping arc all the way from the eleven yard line to halfway through the endzone was a sight to behold.

That new P seems like he has a good leg and decent hang time... But like others said we have to wait and see if he's a workout warrior or the real deal when the speed of an NFL game is rushing at him.

More injuries, more mediocre performances, more hype. Wouldn't be camp without it.

We will have a better idea Thursday... Not much better cause it's still a pre-season game. But will be nice to see something less scripted than a camp practice.

It worries me that Hundley is still here. Like really worries me. It's obvious that Kizer is the better backup, and Boyle has more potential. I'm starting to think MM is thinking to keep 3 QBs and send Boyle to PS... I don't mind sending Boyle to PS, though I have a suspicion since he's having a decent camp it would be Hill all over again and we'd lose him. Just smells like MM and some others in the FO don't want to admit Hundley should be gone. And he'll be taking up a roster spot..
Hundley is here, because he has experience in the system. The only way he sticks is if Kizer looks really bad. I like Boyle too, btw. Developmental guy.

Hundley is here because ideally you need 4 QBs to get through camp. Can't cut him now. You need to see what you've got in these 4 preseason games and then make a decision at the end. I think the competition is between Hundley and Kizer for the #2 spot with Boyle being the 3rd guy - either on the roster or the PS.

Back