Training Camp Day 6 Summary

I don't disagree with your premise here but your assuming they go 2 tight.... AR and MM like to spread out with 3-4 wide rather then go 2 tight. Granted that can change but I have yet to see that.

However, when's the last time the Pack had two TEs that you would WANT to see on the field at the same time?

However, when's the last time the Pack had two TEs that you would WANT to see on the field at the same time?

It is not about want, Every play caller has a certain way he wants to attack the field. MM likes to spread the defense.

In the past,
It is not about want, Every play caller has a certain way he wants to attack the field. MM likes to spread the defense.
In the past, that is totally correct.
But he has not had this mix of offensive personnel before, especially at TE.
He may spread them out at times, but he’s going to give them a lot of run formation looks from which they can pass from as well.
Especially with many ?? Beyond Adams and Cobb at WR.
MM can still spread the formation with Adams, Cobb, and Graham and still have ML in tight with One RB. That’s not hard to envision.

He may spread them out at times, but he’s going to give them a lot of run formation looks from which they can pass from as well.

Um I am not sure how to answer that but with a big no, he loves to spread out the defense in the red zone. Always has and people tend to forget that Rodgers has free reign to change the play/formation at will. He'll take a WR back shoulder every time given the chance.

What you and I think they should do goal line and what Mike and Aaron do are two different things entirely.

Back