The House That Favre Built - Lambeau

Good one eyecatcher....it's gonna be a good night Thursday.

It is really easy to play down the successes of that group because we all feel like they should have won more championships. When you look at it from the perspective that if they weren't successful we wouldn't have a team any more it is hard not to think how great they really were.

I am getting so hyped for this game. It is going to be so cool to see Favre and Starr on the field together. I think Starr will actually get cheered a little louder then Favre when he comes out.

Plus this is the first time since the early 1930s that the packers can tie the series between the Packers and Bears.

I am getting so hyped for this game. It is going to be so cool to see Favre and Starr on the field together. I think Starr will actually get cheered a little louder then Favre when he comes out.

Plus this is the first time since the early 1930s that the packers can tie the series between the Packers and Bears.

Really? :)

Great read.

Also, The crowd is going to blow the proverbial roof off the place when Starr comes out. I think Favre knows that and probably prefers to share the spotlight with Bart for this one.

I think both Favre and Rodgers put away their pride for the day and just enjoy the moment. They know Starr, respect him and get the health situation isn't good.
AR won't be involved much but you know there will be some photo op with all three together at halftime.

Great read.

Also, The crowd is going to blow the proverbial roof off the place when Starr comes out. I think Favre knows that and probably prefers to share the spotlight with Bart for this one.
They wanted to do this last year but when Brett learned about Bart he refused to have it till he gave Bart a chance to recover and be there.

Back