Scouts Like Addition of Campbell

Will see I think Martin and Barnes have upside. They are young and can develop just need to stay healthy.

"upside", yeah have heard that before..Its a "show me" league

i think barnes may already be better than campbell. martin is the one who has to "show me". one of the biggest things he has to "show me" is that he can stay healthy.
I’m not taking that leap yet.

and who else was out there?
That's the point it's been a position that has been neglected for a long time with a long string of "good enough" players... this guy is just another in that pattern. Of course at this point there won't be any game changes left. GB hasn't put forth any serious effort to address this position in a meaningful way.

Not according to my Falcons gurus he was just kind of average, he'll still get beat in coverage plenty and he plays hot/cold according to them.
Yeah the “in coverage” thing is real. But he seems to play the run well so. It’s not the answer but a band aid

That's the point it's been a position that has been neglected for a long time with a long string of "good enough" players... this guy is just another in that pattern. Of course at this point there won't be any game changes left. GB hasn't put forth any serious effort to address this position in a meaningful way.
No argument there. They don’t seem to value the position high but at the same time the draft has not been flush with options either.

He was not a bad player in ATL, its an upgrade, not much of one but it is. Lets see how it pans out
At a minimum he brings a veteran presence and some leadership to a very young/inexperienced ILB room.
Beyond that he doesn’t offer much, if any, of an upgrade.

"upside", yeah have heard that before..Its a "show me" league
Still I rather give a younger guy with upside a shot in camp over a vet who took until June to find a job.

Reactions: TW
Back