Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone hit it on the head when they said that Arod doesn't care for the business of football. I'm not even sure he likes the process of football. He's never put in the offseason work guys like Brady and Manning did.

And now as stated he wants to leave on his terms. Can't blame him. Money doesn't matter because he has more than enough and he will likely earn enough after football.

That's all that matters really. He wants to put down roots and green bay and football aren't priority #1.

GB is dead set on him returning because Love isn't ready and they don't want to risk ruining Love by throwing him into the fire too soon.

As was also mentioned nothing happens until camp and even then nothing may happen. This spat isn't about the usual stuff so money doesn't matter.

I think someone hit it on the head when they said that Arod doesn't care for the business of football. I'm not even sure he likes the process of football. He's never put in the offseason work guys like Brady and Manning did.

And now as stated he wants to leave on his terms. Can't blame him. Money doesn't matter because he has more than enough and he will likely earn enough after football.

That's all that matters really. He wants to put down roots and green bay and football aren't priority #1.

GB is dead set on him returning because Love isn't ready and they don't want to risk ruining Love by throwing him into the fire too soon.

As was also mentioned nothing happens until camp and even then nothing may happen. This spat isn't about the usual stuff so money doesn't matter.
I agree money is not the issue. Maybe they should just trade him then and at least get some good draft capital. Put in Bortles and give Love another year. Gonna be a down year without Rodgers there anyway. May as well get some picks and/or players to start the rebuild. Sometimes sports really wears me out with all the side issues. I guess it happens everywhere in life. But sports is supposed to be a distraction from the stresses of life. And this Rodgers stuff is really stressing me out! Shocked( woozy(

I can’t believe the reaction to Murphy’s comments. Man this fan base is sensitive AF…

Yep. Mentioned this earlier. Love might not be ready but the reason GB is dead set on Rodgers returning is he gives them the best chance to win a Lombardi. It’s Murphy’s version of “The Last Dance”.

Yep. Mentioned this earlier. Love might not be ready but the reason GB is dead set on Rodgers returning is he gives them the best chance to win a Lombardi. It’s Murphy’s version of “The Last Dance”.
Ah yes, Robertson taking The Band down because he couldn't handle them going on without him.

Damn, we need to trade Rodgers and get as much as possible
At this stage in the game you might only have 1-2 teams interested will likely get a take it or leave it offer now.

Well I question if they can get another MVP type year out of Rodgers to be knocking on the door again. TB is just as good again and will be hard to get past them. So this last dance might be all in vain.

Well I question if they can get another MVP type year out of Rodgers to be knocking on the door again. TB is just as good again and will be hard to get past them. So this last dance might be all in vain.
That’s probably true but he gives you the best chance to win it. I’m not sure you need to duplicate his numbers last year to go as deep but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back