Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thing with Rodgers is not going to end well. If he doesn't return, and Love is under center, he'd better be damned good, or we're going to see the entire front office involved in this mess ridden out of town on a rail, and that will include Murphy, since everything has to have his stamp of approval, or it's a no-go.

No doubt, Rodgers is showing his narcissism rules him. No doubt we're seeing the same thing from the Packers front office.

I'm so sick of the childish attitude of people in the game.

I just don't see how Gute and the rest of the F.O. think they can fix this. Just roll with it. You drafted his replacement - own it. You had weeks to get the biggest haul you could for him and instead you let it get to this point. Now you have less bargaining pwer and an ugly confrontational situation that could have been mostly avoided.
Very much agreed. Don't do something to further the stupidity by hamstringing the team for years because you're worried about it looking like Favre 2.0. Just do what's right for the Packers.

So yes, unless I read that statement wrong there IS a rift and no it wasn't BS.....
I just wonder how it'll play in the locker room. I know it's a business but on some level, those players have to feel a bit pissed. Maybe not. I know I would, if I were on the team. Sort of selfish, imo, after you signed a huge contract, but again, I understand it's a business. That doesn't mean I have to like it.

Packers are "focused on working things out" WTH have they been doing the past 3 months?
Exactly. This is a mess and they are in over their head right now. I can't see this playing out well.

Packers are "focused on working things out" WTH have they been doing the past 3 months?
It sounds like they’ve been trying to work things out with him for the past few months but he has a bug up his ass.

I am of the belief that this has been an issue well over 3 months, more like 12. The idea that Dunn went to GB to work on an "extention" seems a bit odd to me. My gut is Dunn went to GB to ask for a trade and let him and Rodgers find a deal which included more $$. Then next all of a sudden 3 guys fly to LA to meet with him and try to work things ouf? That's a desparation move that never works out well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back