Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think historically no. Because there were many trades pre Bradford that teams should have leaned from. The history of the league is littered with the same mistakes
I still think though at this point it's slim you get anything of fair value in return. That's why I am fine if Rodgers sit's out the entire 2021 season if need be to have a chance at better comp in next off-season when I think you get more teams invovled.

I still think though at this point it's slim you get anything of fair value in return. That's why I am fine if Rodgers sit's out the entire 2021 season if need be to have a chance at better comp in next off-season when I think you get more teams invovled.
Most likely yes but we have seen in the past that’s not a lock either. It only takes one

Most likely yes but we have seen in the past that’s not a lock either. It only takes one
True but going to take a team that has cap space and losses it's starting QB I think to get that desperate to give up a ton.

Yeah but question is will GB even decide to take cotton out of their ears to listen?
Yes and I’m not beating that dead horse anymore. I am confident they have had conversations, how in depth who knows but it’s a business. It’s called due diligence

Yes and I’m not beating that dead horse anymore. I am confident they have had conversations, how in depth who knows but it’s a business. It’s called due diligence
Meh I am not sold on Packers taking calls on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back