Rodgers MVP?

OKAY, I'll say it here just like the other two threads. Winning the MVP should not be as important as that second ring to him BUT it is. There are other coaches/mentors on this forum and all of them being true will tell you that's a HUGE character flaw for a team leader.... often times a fatal one to your team's success.

I don't give a rat's @$$ about his numbers or the other bologna. Yes, I know I know he had a great year bh) but your 10 years removed from a title... not 2-3 yrs 10. Yeah, I am put off by the emphasis of both Rodgers and his teammates on who went to the pro bowl yadda yadda rather than focusing on the goal at hand....back to back NFC title loss's the last 2 years and the last one at home isn't all on coaching a piece of that is on our personal and poor leadership. That might not sit well on your breakfast stomach but it is what is.
Though with this I put a lot of blame on Ted. He refused to use FA which would have helped this team. Drafting and building is fine when you hit yor picks but to often Ted was striking out at least on his high picks and you can't do that if you want to be a draft and develop team who expect to contend.

OKAY, I'll say it here just like the other two threads. Winning the MVP should not be as important as that second ring to him BUT it is. There are other coaches/mentors on this forum and all of them being true will tell you that's a HUGE character flaw for a team leader.... often times a fatal one to your team's success.
He DID say in the interview prior to the Title game how much that MVP meant to him etc. Didn't think about it until now but maybe he did hitch his horse to the wrong goal so to speak.

Though with this I put a lot of blame on Ted. He refused to use FA which would have helped this team. Drafting and building is fine when you hit yor picks but to often Ted was striking out at least on his high picks and you can't do that if you want to be a draft and develop team who expect to contend.
That's neither here nor there on this subject. Your QB has to worry less about self and more about team. WE not ME

That's neither here nor there on this subject. Your QB has to worry less about self and more about team. WE not ME
If anyone here had doubts about Mark being a coach. Don't because that's pure coach/mentor talk. Bravo

So true,

Well, at least now he doesn’t stand in Favre’s shadow anymore.
Both have 3 MVP’s and 1 SB ring. That’s what I meant by legacy.

it’s also what sets Brady apart from both Rodgers and Favre.

Last edited:
Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay44
Josh Allen,QB, Buffalo4
Patrick Mahomes, QB, Kansas City2

So Rodgers run away in AP MVP but only gets 5 votes in OPOY award. Henry got 32 out of 50 votes. Out of all 50 votes Adams did not get 1 vote.

Back